Baby pack and play are when it needs a space in which the baby can play comfortably and quietly at home, especially when they need greater mobility a great option.
Baby pack and play, also known as playpens, can become a great help to you as you will have a safe space in which you can keep your child entertained playing in a safe space while you can get things done quietly.
Throughout this comprehensive pack and play guide, you can find 3 full sections with useful information so you can choose the best pack and play for your baby.
1. BEFORE BUYING A PACK AND PLAY FOR INFANTS: PREVIOUS TIPS
When a baby starts to grow it is important to offer the opportunity to unleash their curiosity and imagination, allowing it to grow in a safe, comfortable, quiet and safe space, so the baby pack and plays are ideal for this mission. Before buying one of the pack and plays for cheap babies, worth knowing some basic tips to choose correctly:
- Opt for those models that provide larger, offering many more fun options to your baby and more comfort
- It is wise to choose those most versatile models, models with barriers to separate spaces and have an ideal height for the baby to remain standing but could not get out of it
- Door models are much more comfortable for parents, as it will allow them to enter inside without problems
- Remember to keep in mind what the dimensions of the pack and play for your baby and dimensions of the space in which you place it is
- Choose a model made from strong, stable, firm, non-toxic and no sharps materials or flying out
- Buy a pack and play that meets current safety standards
- Like the food and hygiene are vital for your baby, your fun and entertainment also play an important role in its development and welfare.
2. COMPARISON OF PLAYGROUNDS
Baby pack and plays are truly useful for parents looking for a space in which to keep her safe and comfortable to play placidly baby. Although we must remember that they are not spaces for the baby is all day.
If you are looking to buy one of the best pack and plays for cheap babies should you have in mind some basic characteristics about to make your purchase wisely:
- Rules: First, any playground must comply with European safety standard EN 12227: 2010 on Parks for domestic use – Safety requirements and test methods.
- Size: If you have enough space in your home, opt for that model with larger, as this will provide many opportunities for fun and entertainment to your baby, plus it will be more comfortable for your child to give you more freedom of movement.
- Materials: The playground is to be made of high-quality materials that confer resistance, stability and durability, as well as being non-toxic or dangerous materials for the baby.
- It must not contain sharp items or small pieces flying out. If this is a park made of wood or wood elements must be free from insect attack and damage.
- Versatility: The convertible models with barriers are ideal spaces to separate easily, providing a multitude of possibilities. Remember that they must be no gaps where your baby can become trapped.
- Corners: The corners, ends, and edges of the playground should be rounded to prevent injury or damage to your baby.
- Wheels: If the pack and play has wheels, it is vital to possess locks to prevent rotation of the wheels and move the pack and play for your baby, preventing it to capsize.
Most popular brands
It is common for parents to seek the best brands for their babies, so we give the 3 brands of baby parks lead the market:
- Baby Location: This brand is committed to the safety of your baby, but also for its fun and entertainment, why are specialized in manufacturing comfortable, spacious, colorful, rugged pack and plays and offer many possibilities.
- Chicco: How could it be otherwise, the Chicco brand is among more brands for a cheap baby pack and play bought by parents. This brand offers safety, comfort, design, durability and versatility.
- iBaby: Specialized in manufacturing many high-quality products for babies, this brand has quickly positioned in the market thanks to its products, which provide exceptional value to parents.
It should be noted that the price range of pack and play baby is very large, so it is important to know what the exact price you are willing to pay to sift through those models that are out of your budget.
From 60 Euros you can find very interesting options on the market although it is noted that prices can skyrocket to reach 200-250 Euros.